Saturday, February 12, 2011

Senior Ditch day.

So Friday, February 11, 2011, was senir ditch day, and I went to Knotts Berry Farm with my friends Jackie and Chelsea and Chelsea's little sister. And let me say we had a BLAST !! It was sooo much fun. I missed that place. We went on the ride, went to camp snoopy and rode rides but i have to say the best part was playing things that are taller or almost as tall as jackie. ahhaah the whole day was spent making fun of jackie. (: it was honestly one of the best days this year. And it's funny cause our school called all the seniors' houses and told them that they wouldnt be excused on senior ditch day. ahahaha. Oh El Camino High School staff. ahaha.
Anyways, I have this week off so lets make plans yea? Or if you know someone who needs a babysitter call me. I need moneyy. I'm saving up for this http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Canon+-+EOS+Digital+Rebel+T1i+15.1-Megapixel+Digital+SLR+Camera+-+Black/9318954.p?id=1218084392413&skuId=9318954 . I have $100 all ready but i need $680 still so yeah. ahaha so help me out yeah ?
peace out girl scouts. its bed time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment