Friday, February 18, 2011

i love the rain.

As I said in the oh so creative title, I absolutely LOVE the rain. It calms me for some odd reason. I like to think it's because of the fact that it was raining when I was born, but honestly i have no freaking clue what the weather was like because....well because I was just born.


Some people say that they hate the rain, but honestly I think that they just don't want the rain to ruin their hair. Cause GOD FORBID something ruin your perfection. GET OVER IT! I'm not saying love the rain but it help some people calm down, so don't say "Oh you're dumb for liking the rain." or "The rain is dumb." because I will tell you that YOU are dumb.


Anyways, back on the topic of rain, it's raining pretty hard outside right now. And I'm on my bed listening to it, sometimes I'll go to my window and watch it as well. It makes me think and gives me an extra creative flow. And that's exactly what I need right now. I've had writers block for a few weeks and I really want to finish writing my book.


So, with that being said, I am going to write chapter 18 of my book "Grace's New Life" while listening to "Superman" by Joe Brooks♥

I love him.

Goodnight all. I hope I fall asleep to the sound of pouring rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment