Friday, February 18, 2011

fortune cookie says: a great pleasure in life is doing things others say you cant. (:

You know that feeling you get when someone tells you that you can't do this or you can't do that? That feeling that you HAVE to prove them wrong someway? The feeling that you want to just punch them in the face or kick them where it hurts because they are doubting you?


Well that's how I have been feeling lately.


Lately I've been going through life while people constantly tell me that I wont graduate if I don't do this or that and honestly, IT'S A PAIN IN MY ASS. I'm really tired of people telling me what I can and can't do.


I have my own brain people. I CAN think for myself. I honestly don't need you guys making me feel bad about myself, I'm pretty sure I can do that all on my own. I do have somethings that I may need your opinion on, but I'm pretty sure I will ask you if I want it. Just don't hold your breath.


So if you ever feel like proving someone wrong, go for it. It's YOUR life and they will be YOUR mistakes. But what are you going to learn if you don't make mistakes? So just remember these wise words.


Live your life how YOU want to live it.


A great pleasure in life is doing things others say you cant. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment