Sunday, May 8, 2011

Boys are so confusing !!


I know people say girls are too, but I have NEVER in my life seen a guy act like he likes a girl, flirt with her, make plans with her, and then ignore her...(okay I have but not the the girl I'm talking about) and then do the same to her friend I guess.



GOSH! Can someone send a genuine guy for this girl please or make him the one for her?


Cause when they are together the planets all align and it seems like the world stops. ALL. AT. ONCE.




It's weird and funny that I'm writing this for a friend and not myself. ahaha





Well, while I am on the subject, can I get a guy for me too? And like soon?

I need a guy who can appreciate theatre and music(real music...not just rap) and he needs to be able to support me at shows and stuff and understand that theatre is my life and I'm not going to change that for anyone.








So as I have said before.."What do I want? A guy worth fighting for."



I want to think that he is worth fighting for. If we get into a fight we'll go back to each other or I'll fight for his attention. But he has to do the same for me.



So can someone wrk on that yeah ?
Thanks(:

No comments:

Post a Comment