Tuesday, June 21, 2011

With only 24 days left it's honestly getting to the point to where when I see the trailer I start to cry. I can't believe it's ending. 11 and a half years of my life, my childhood, everything...just gone.
My brother calls me a baby but my parents understand.
Harry knew how I felt sometimes and I think that's the case with a lot of us. He knew how we felt, we all related to him in some type of way.
That is why Harry Potter is so important to my generation. He made us feel safe when we were in our own little cupboard under the stairs.
Twilight can never do that for us.
I'm not trying to bash on it in this blog, but it's true. When people say that twilight is the new Harry Potter, I laugh cause Twilight shows the importance of having a boyfriend, Harry Potter shows how to find strength in yourself, how to fight even when you feel you can't anymore, how to count on your friends and how to live life without regreting anything.
THAT is why we love Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment