Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So today started off good. I didn't have to go to school till 12 today because of testing for sophomores, I made homemade cookies, did homework and watched Coraline.

Then I get to school and I go to class where a kid tries to steal something from me so I told him off, I turn in my homework, and I walk to practice.

At practice all people are doing is sitting around doing nothing. People are fighting, there is negative energy(and I have to day some was from me too cause I am over people today) and then when it gets to a dance number for all the black people some people aren't doing what they need to do. They weren't singing and guess who had to sing for ALL of them? That's right ME! I lost my voice singing out for ALL THESE PEOPLE. And honestly I'm sick and tired of doing things for these people if they aren't going to appreciate it.

I was also volunteered by the choreographer to teach the people on the platforms the dance. I tried honestly I did, but some of the people walked away from me and I only got to show two people the dance.


So this is what I have to say to the cast of "Hairspray"




I'M DONE TRYING TO HELP YOU!
If you want to look bad on stage NOT MY PROBLEM. This is my last show and I want to make the best of it. This show isn't about you, it's about the seniors who worked their asses off to have this be the BEST show they put on. It's our last show so please just do what you need to do.


I am honestly NEVER going to work with half the people in this show EVER again. And I'm happy about that.
DO NOT come to me for help because I will NOT help you people. Go find someone else.


If you really want my help SHOW me you want it.

PS
ipod says "Totally Fucked" cast of "Spring Awakening"
it's been on repeat since after practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment